Skip to main content

Doom Patrol TV-Show Review 2019 Cast Crew

Doom Patrol TV-Show Review 2019 Cast Crew

Stars: Diane Guerrero, April Bowlby, Alan Tudyk

Well, if you read most of the reviews here, it should be that. Otherwise I can not explain why this program has such high ratings.



So either I am too stupid to conceive the excellence of Doom Patrol, or audiences will simply consider it amazing, anything that is based on comics and is somehow different from anything else today.

While there is something I would call a story to follow, and although it is not interesting but it makes sense until episode 3, in episodes 4 and 5 you get a different story from nothing, simply connected to the previous story, because why do not? And it looks like that is about to change after episode 6 maybe? I do not know. Also, what happens with all the flashbacks in most of the programs that we see now, I hate them.

I have 5 episodes and I really tried to like this. I'm a big DC fan and I liked the new dark version of Teen Titans, so I was looking forward to it, but it's really getting more and more annoying about the episode. I really do not understand the character of Jane and the others seem mostly selfish and wallowing in self-pity. I do not care about the anti-hero characters, but these, especially Jane, are simply unpleasant. The villain is outrageous, as well as the diversity of scenes and injected stereotypes. I'll stop in episode 5 because I do not see this series going anywhere.

The comic characters feel simple, without the imagination placed on them. Casting is bad, in addition to perhaps the character of Crazy Jane who feels a little creative, while everyone else does not feel that they play their role. And on top of that, acting is also bad, I mean really bad. Frazer has gone downhill (thank God we can not see it), Bowlby, as a former movie star, does a really bad job, that guy who plays Robotman (weird name for a guy who looks like a mummy) is so bland. Even Dalton's performance feels lacking in many ways. And what about the narrative, is it supposed to make the show feel interactive, fun, maybe smart? Congratulations to a job not done well.

I forced myself to watch episode 5, but I do not think I want to keep watching. I will not suggest seeing this or not, but this is my personal opinion about this program.


Doom Patrol TV-Show Review 2019 Cast Crew


Popular posts from this blog

Fauda 2023 Tv Series Season 4 Review Trailer Online

Yes Studios has unveiled the new trailer for the highly anticipated fourth season of “Fauda”, which will premiere on July 13 on Yes TV in Israel and will be available on Netflix worldwide later this year. The plot of the new season involves Hezbollah activists from Lebanon and Palestinian militants in the West Bank, and new cast members include Inbar Lavi ("Lucifer"), Amir Bouroust ("The Crown"), Lucy Ayoub, Danny Steg ( "Kvodo") and Loai Nofi. Creators: Avi Issacharoff, Lior Raz Stars: Lior Raz, Itzik Cohen, Neta Garty Following the events of the previous season, Doron (Lior Raz) feels guilty over the death of his teammate and angry and frustrated after being fired from the unit. Captain Ayub (Itzik Cohen) tries to get Doron out of his predicament and enlists him for a basic security mission in Brussels. In the European capital, Doron accompanies Ayub to a meeting with a young Lebanese source named Omar Tawalbe. Omar, originally from Jenin, is the son of ...

Becoming Elizabeth 2022 Tv Series Review Trailer Cast Crew

Is there really anything else that television can say about the Tudors? 16th-century British royalty has inspired elegant installments of Masterpiece Theatre, a tawdry Showtime soap opera, and all sorts of adaptations of Philippa Gregory's best-selling women-centric historical novels. For nearly a decade, Gregory's books have served as the backbone of Starz's historical romance slate: The White Queen, The White Princess and two seasons of The Spanish Princess traced the line of succession from Elizabeth Woodville's reign in the height of the War of the Roses to the marriage of Catalina Aragón with a young Henry VIII. Now Starz is changing gears, but not order of succession, with Becoming Elizabeth. The tagline for the series is “The queen you know. The girl who doesn't. Tudor stalwarts like yours may disagree with the sentiment because we like to think we already know it all. However, Starz's latest female-centric costume drama excels at showing audiences that t...

Turn of the Tide 2023 Tv Series Review Trailer Poster Online

 "Turn of the Tide" is a highly anticipated television series that will premiere in the fall of 2023. Produced by HBO and directed by Oscar-nominated director Denis Villeneuve, the series promises to be a gripping drama set against the backdrop of a world changing. . "Turn of the Tide" is set in the near future, in a world where climate change has caused unprecedented destruction. Rising sea levels have displaced millions of people, and the struggle for resources has sparked conflict on a global scale. Against this backdrop, the series follows the story of a group of people whose lives are forever changed by the changing world around them. At the center of the story is Claire (played by Jessica Chastain), a scientist who has dedicated her life to studying the impact of climate change on the world's oceans. When a catastrophic event occurs, Claire finds herself caught in a dangerous political game, as governments and corporations vie for control of dwindling reso...